CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Lost an item? Contact police before they dispose of it
WEST BOUNTIFUL, Utah — For those in West Bountiful, who have lost an item, head to the West Bountiful Police Department before it is too late.
WBPD say they are about to dispose of any unclaimed items that they have found or taken.
The time to claim lost items will end on Dec. 1. Appointments are required to retrieve items. Appointments will be available Monday-Thursday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. until the first of next month.
Unclaimed items range from bags and purses to credit cards, fish tanks and golf clubs.
The police statement said you must be able to show valid, government-issued I.D. or provide a detailed description of your item.
You can make your appointment 801-292-4487.
Related reading: The most common, and not so common items left behind in Uber rides
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Utah’s COVID-19 transmissions slowed but still present
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Not everyone is a fan of Utah’s new state flag
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues