Two people hurt in Payson shooting Thursday afternoon
PAYSON, Utah — Payson Police say two people were injured Thursday afternoon following a shooting in the area of 532 W. Saddlebrook.
According to a post on the Payson Police Facebook page, the two individuals involved in the incident have been transported to an area hospital.
Additionally, the post says that police have seized the weapon used in the incident. There is no threat to the public.
However, police ask the public to stay clear of the area as they continue to investigate the incident.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse