CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Two people hurt in Payson shooting Thursday afternoon
Dec 22, 2022, 5:48 PM | Updated: Dec 29, 2022, 12:23 pm
PAYSON, Utah — Payson Police say two people were injured Thursday afternoon following a shooting in the area of 532 W. Saddlebrook.
According to a post on the Payson Police Facebook page, the two individuals involved in the incident have been transported to an area hospital.
Additionally, the post says that police have seized the weapon used in the incident. There is no threat to the public.
However, police ask the public to stay clear of the area as they continue to investigate the incident.
This is a developing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart
- SLC Ballpark ‘Next Design’ competition winners announced
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Here’s how Utah’s 4 congressmen voted on the debt ceiling bill
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows