Alpine Loop re-open after car slides off road into stream
PROVO, UTAH — Officials have re-opened SR-92/ Alpine Loop Rd. after a Volkswagen Atlas lost control and slid off the road.
SR-92 has re-opened both directions. https://t.co/N77IbIXnXA
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) December 31, 2022
The vehicle ended up in a stream about 10 feet down an embankment. The driver and passenger sustained minor injuries and were taken to the hospital.
- Barbara Walters, television news trailblazer, dies at 93
- WVC Police arrest one person following road rage, shooting incident
- If you’re driving to the Rose Bowl, Saturday may be the day to do it
Today’s Top Stories
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Winning over Americans? Poll says President Biden has work to do
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Salt Lake City police arrest man after road rage incident, involving a gun
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Is illness or poor air quality causing that cough?