Coach Whittingham optimistic ahead of Rose Bowl
PASADENA, calif. — The Utah Utes take on the Penn State Nittany Lions Monday at the Granddaddy of them all– the Rose Bowl.
This is now the second year in a row that Utah will play in the Rose Bowl
University of Utah Coach Kyle Whittingham said the Utes are ready to take on Penn State at today’s game.
“If we’re able to get a win that would obviously be another step in the right direction for our program,” said Whittingham.
Whittingham also said getting to the top is one thing but staying at the top is another.
Listen to live coverage from the Rose Bowl at 8:45!
Even Penn State Head Coach James Franklin has nothing but good things to say about the Utes stating that Coach Whittingham has built a strong program.
“I think their quarterback really makes them go. I got a ton of respect for him.”
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Biden to test run his reelection message in his first State of the Union to a divided Congress
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Utah Corrections offers more details on recent assaults against officers
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse