Ogden women dead following gunshot wound; police investigating
OGDEN, Utah — An Ogden woman is dead after suffering a gunshot wound early Sunday morning.
According to the Ogden Police Department, officers were dispatched to the 2200 block of Jefferson Ave. following a report of a shooting.
Upon arriving at the scene, officers found a 24-year-old woman had died due to a gunshot wound.
Police are currently investigating the circumstances of the woman’s death. They are not releasing her name at this time.
Police say because the investigation is ongoing, no further information will be released at this time.
- WVC Police arrest one person following road rage, shooting incident
- One man injured in shooting; SLCPD investigates
- Fatal crash into building leaves two dead in Ogden
Today’s Top Stories
- Lockout lifted for Hunter High and Hunter Elementary Schools
- Home schools and micro-schooling defined under new Utah bill
- GoFundMe created for passing of two employees at Northrop Grumman
- Full-sized Target coming to former Dillard’s at Provo’s Towne Centre
- Utah hasn’t had this much snowfall since 2011, according to NWS
- Utah gas prices spike, Governor blames regional supply
- Lawyers say new Petito photos prove Moab Police ignored evidence of abuse
- One dead after four-vehicles crash on U.S. Highway-40
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Utah snowpack at a 10-year-high