HOUSING + HOMELESSNESS
A deal for mobile home owners in Riverdale, if they leave quickly
Jan 18, 2023, 9:32 AM
RIVERDALE, Utah — People living at a Riverdale mobile home park could be well compensated if they move out early. But they’ll need to move quickly.
Lesley’s Mobile Home park at 671 West 4400 South in Riverdale is closing, and the owner has given residents until the end of May 2023 to move out. But, if residents can move out by March 1, the owner has offered to give them $1,500.
And they could receive $3,000 if they move out by the end of January.
The Standard-Examiner reports that some residents are concerned about the quick turnaround, as well as the current cost of apartments and other housing when compared to the cost of living in their mobile homes.
The Examiner reports that the owner won’t offer other financial incentives or assistance to current residents of Lesley’s Mobile Home Park after the beginning of March.
- Water system repairs underway at Riverdale mobile home park
- Off-duty SLC police officer arrested for DUI in Weber County
- Nuisance ordinance comes home to roost for chicken-loving family and roosters
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Suspect killed, Ogden police officer stable after officer-involved shooting
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Weber, Box Elder, Davis, Tooele counties
- Boats returning to the Great Salt Lake Marina
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Boppy Newborn Lounger pillow blamed in more infant deaths
- Multiple leads being followed up on after motorcyclist shot at passenger car, victim is stable