Canceled: 7-year-old found after Amber Alert issued
WEST JORDAN, Utah — An Amber Alert that was sent out for a 7-year-old has been canceled. The child has been located safely, according to police.
Police said she was abducted in West Jordan, by suspect Bernice Quintana who is not a family member.
This is a breaking news story and will be updated.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Engineer who refused to approve Challenger launch dies in Ogden
- More protests today after release of video depicting the deadly police beating of Tyre Nichols
- UTA board looks at FrontRunner expansion in Utah County