BUSINESS + ECONOMY
Beans & Brews Coffeehouse named a top franchise
Jan 24, 2023, 4:12 PM | Updated: 4:14 pm
(Day Of Victory Stu/ Adobe Stock)
SALT LAKE CITY — One of the top franchised businesses on Entrepreneur’s 2023 Franchise 500 list is a locally founded company, Beans & Brews Coffeehouse.
The coffeehouse ranked 385 out of 500 and not just for its delicious coffee.
The ranking resulted from outstanding unit growth, financial strength and stability, and overall brand power, according to a release from Franchise Elevator.
This year is the forty-fourth annual Franchise 500 list. The list includes some of the most innovative and trusted brands across an array of industries.
“The past year underscores the extraordinary opportunities that the franchise industry presents for entrepreneurs of all levels,” says Entrepreneur editor-in-chief Jason Feifer.
When ranking franchises, personal preference isn’t a factor. Instead, several factors go into the evaluation. The factors are costs and fees, size and growth, support, brand strength, and financial strength and stability.
Furthermore, each franchise gets a cumulative score.
The score is based on an analysis of over 150 data points. Then, those with the highest cumulative score make the list.
Beans & Brews Coffeehouse first opened its door in the valley back in 1993. It became known for being the Home of High-Altitude Roasting at 4,400 feet above sea level in SL’s mountain valley.
- Feds say Crumbl Cookies violated child labor laws
- In some instances, children as young as age 10 can work in Utah
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Suspect killed, Ogden police officer stable after officer-involved shooting
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Severe thunderstorm warning issued for Weber, Box Elder, Davis, Tooele counties
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Boats returning to the Great Salt Lake Marina
- Man urges pet owners to be cautious around rivers after Oliver the dog was swept away
- Text messages reveal Utah lawmakers pressured UTA to pull Pride-wrapped bus out of parade
- Boppy Newborn Lounger pillow blamed in more infant deaths