Utah’s Hogle Zoo “Cats and Cocoa” event
Jan 27, 2023, 3:30 PM
(Photo credit: Hogle Zoo)
SALT LAKE CITY — This Saturday, Utah’s Hogle Zoo is sharing what makes the zoo’s cats unique with an event from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m.
That’s not all, complimentary hot cocoa, education discussions and animal enrichment will take place at the event.
At the zoo, some of the cats are critically endangered species. For example, the Amur leopard numbers are less than 100 in the wild.
Furthermore, Amur tigers, black-footed cats and African lions also help make up the zoo’s vulnerable cats.
The event is a part of general admission or zoo membership.
For more information on the event, click here.
- Lion carcass feed and Amur leopard enrichment, 10:30 a.m.
- Amur tiger training, 11 a.m.
- Snow leopard enrichment, 11:30 a.m.
- Pallas cat keeper chat, noon
- Amur tiger keeper chat, 12:30 p.m.
- Sand cat keeper chat and snow leopard training, 1 p.m.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- What you can do about snow mold in your lawn
- Winter-like temperatures sticking around
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Not everyone is a fan of Utah’s new state flag