Head on collision reported, State Route 73 closure
Jan 30, 2023, 2:04 PM | Updated: 2:04 pm
(Utah Highway Patrol)
SALT LAKE CITY — Police are reporting a head-on collision resulting in life flight assistance.
Spencer Cannon with Utah County Sheriff’s office said the collision occurred at SR 73 just east of Eagle Mountain Boulevard.
Cannon said the highway will likely be shut down for at least half an hour.
This is an ongoing story and will be updated.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Body found at 600N, I-15 Southbound
- Woods Cross man charged for allegedly secretly recording others in bathroom
- Robbery at swap meet leaves one victim shaken up
- KSL EXCLUSIVE: “It’s been a punch to the gut,” Woods Cross mom of boy…
- Hear it Firsthand: 6 Students Share Their Executive MBA Experience at BYU’s Marriott School…
- Utah will likely set historic snow record Friday
- Salt Lake carjacking suspect dead, investigation continues
- Full interlodge in effect for Alta and Snowbird ski area
- Clearfield power and traffic alert
- The Salt Lake Temple renovation has a new completion date