CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Sandy police: Missing 42-year-old woman found safe
SANDY, Utah — Sandy police say a missing 42-year-old woman with Downs Syndrome has been found safe.
Police say the Lynde Dawn Pearson had not been seen since leaving work Wednesday afternoon. No other information was provided on where she was found.
According to the department’s Twitter account, Lynde Dawn Pearson was last seen leaving work in Taylorsville round 1800 W. 4700 South.
MISSING: Lynde Dawn Pearson 42 year old female with Downs Syndrome was last seen this afternoon leaving work around 1800 W 4700 S. Lynde is 5’2” 200 lbs wearing dark pants and a gray plaid coat. Any info call Sandy PD 801-799-3000 pic.twitter.com/odam1iHlmD
— Sandy Police (@Sandy_Police) February 16, 2023
Other reading: Bill designating brine shrimp as Utah’s crustacean passes first test
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help
- When is the right age to retire?