SALT LAKE CITY
No injuries after SUV crashes into sandwich shop in Holladay
Feb 28, 2023, 10:57 AM | Updated: 3:58 pm
SALT LAKE CITY — An SUV crashed into a Subway sandwich shop Tuesday morning at around 9 a.m.
Subway district manger Jag Gonzalez said the driver was trying to park in front of the store at 2300 East and 3900 South when she accelerated through the window and sent a table flying.
The Subway is in the Holladay suburb of Salt Lake City, at 2300 East 3900 South. The driver was uninjured and Gonzales said the only person inside the Subway was an employee in the back room at the time of the crash.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Open house for Richmond Virginia Temple begins this week
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- When is the right age to retire?
- Semi hits car on I-15 in Kaysville, one person taken to hospital
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped