CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Six kittens found tortured, killed on the side of Grantsville road
GRANTSVILLE, Utah — Police are investigating an animal torture case after six kittens were found dead on the side of a road late Saturday night.
At approximately 9:38 p.m., Grantsville City police were alerted of six dead kittens near Little Mountain Road by a rock quarry.
“Upon arrival, it was apparent to Grantsville Officers that the kittens had been tortured prior to their deaths,” states the Grantsville City Police Department Facebook post.
Police said this is an ongoing investigation and are asking for residents in the area to contact them if they have any information about this case.
“We appreciate our citizens who recognize that acts like this shouldn’t be tolerated in our community.”
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Utah Rivers Council selling discounted rain barrels as effort toward water conservation
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- D2 gets to the bottom of the impending arrest of former President Trump
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- When is the right age to retire?
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Why a Trump indictment would have huge political and national implications
- Utah County’s rapid population growth causing growing pains
- Teen found dead inside vehicle in West Valley City is identified
- Shoplifting continues to grow nationally, facial recognition may help