OUTDOORS + RECREATION
Man dies at Arches National Park
Mar 13, 2023, 12:07 PM | Updated: Mar 28, 2023, 5:38 pm
MOAB, Utah — A 56-year-old man died in Arches National Park on Sunday afternoon.
According to a press release from the National Park Service, the man was on the Devils Garden Trail in the park.
Officials said they responded to reports of CPR being performed on someone.
Emergency responders weren’t able to resuscitate the man and he was pronounced dead at the scene.
Feed Utah’ drive aims to curb food insecurity, beginning March 18
4 people fall through ice in Clearfield pond in 1 day, no injuries
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Multiple Utah schools received fake reports of school shooting, officials say
- Additional sex charges filed against Utah businessman; more victims possible
- Three people killed in two-vehicle crash on US-89 in Logan Canyon
- Gwyneth Paltrow’s ski collision trial continues with defense
- Alpine School District exploring potential closure of 5 elementary schools
- Elk herd returns to SLC golf course after multiple relocation attempts
- Prison sentence reduced for ‘Real Housewives of SLC’ star Jen Shah
- Provo Canyon closing intermittently to mitigate rock slides
- Seven Canyons Fountain will be ‘reimagined’ into dry art feature
- U.S. Department of Labor says Sodalicious violated child labor laws