CRIME, POLICE + COURTS
Clearfield power and traffic alert
Mar 25, 2023, 7:57 PM
(Clearfield City Police Department)
CLEARFIELD, Utah — Clearfield Police Department said in a Facebook post that a single-vehicle accident has occurred at 300 West 1700 South.
A vehicle left the roadway and struck a power pole. Fortunately, the driver was not injured. The area of 300 West between 1700 South and 1800 South will be closed until the pole is repaired. Eastbound 1700 South will be limited to one eastbound lane
Rocky Mountain Power is on scene and is cutting power that will affect approximately 500 homes.
This story will be updated as new information becomes available.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Gov. Cox says he’s willing to call a special session to change Utah special election law
- Utah will loan first-time homebuyers $20,000 for new homes
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Man nearly drowns at Gunlock Falls
- Years before the attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan sank a US warship in China
- Witnesses report motorcycle passenger firing at silver car on NB I-15
- Four killed, including toddler, after plane crashed in Virginia
- Salt Lake City police investigate after fatal overnight shooting outside of New Yorker night club