ARTS + ENTERTAINMENT
Lagoon postpones opening one more week
Mar 31, 2023, 1:03 PM
(Steve Griffin/Deseret News)
FARMINGTON, Utah — After an earlier delay, Lagoon Amusement Park is pushing things back once more.
Opening day was scheduled for Saturday, April 1. Now, due to the snow accumulation, the amusement park has pushed that date back a week.
The park’s new opening day is April 8, just in time for Easter festivities at Lagoon according to the amusement park.
For more details visit their website.
- Lagoon Amusement Park delays opening weekend
- Lagoon announces new rollercoaster ‘Primordial”
- Utah adopts a government-run amusement ride safety committee
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Parts of Utah experienced a severe thunderstorm, Pride Festival back on
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- Two injured when semi-truck crashes through garages of complex, hits propane tank
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful