BUSINESS + ECONOMY
Pop-up event featuring Utah women-owned businesses
Apr 19, 2023, 8:00 AM
(Photo credit: Canva)
SALT LAKE CITY — Shop at a variety of Utah women-owned businesses next weekend on Saturday, April 29 in downtown SLC at a free pop-up event.
Women’s Business Center of Utah, WBCUtah, is hosting the event at the Holy Trinity Greek Church on 279 S 300 W Salt Lake City, UT 84101. Free parking will be available at the event.
The pop-up features more than 20 women-owned and run businesses.
Specifically, some of the businesses include vintage fashion, artisanal foods, crafts and more. WBCUtah will not take a commission from any businesses.
Therefore, 100% of your purchases will stay with the women-owned businesses.
A release from WBCUtah said the nonprofit’s goal is to help Utah women build confidence and experience ownership success.
Additionally, the nonprofit offers business advising and entrepreneurial training.
For more information on women-owned businesses at the event, click here.
Related reading: Olympic Gold medalist, former WNBA great Lisa Leslie in town to raise money for women in need
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two injured when semi-truck crashes through garages of complex, hits propane tank
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful
- May’s warm temperatures break record in Salt Lake City
- Sandy police and fire respond to near drowning of infant