Man suffers injuries after snowmobile crash in Provo Canyon
May 1, 2023, 9:39 PM
PROVO, Utah — A 62-year-old man was knocked unconscious following a snowmobile crash Monday, according to the Utah County Sheriff’s Office.
According to Sgt. Spencer Cannon, with the Utah County Sheriff’s Office, the man was injured after he crashed his snowmobile into a tree. Additionally, the man suffered head and shoulder injuries.
He was flown to Utah Valley Hospital in Provo.
The incident happened in the area of Aspen Grove in Provo Canyon. In a social media post, Cannon says the man may have been there for several hours.
- Search and rescue team recovers body of snowmobiler killed in avalanche
- Sanpete Search and Rescue extract hikers from slot canyon
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints announces site of North Carolina Temple
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Parts of Utah experienced a severe thunderstorm, Pride Festival back on
- China’s soured milk and its impact on Utah’s dairy farmers
- Two men electrocuted while cutting a tree in West Jordan
- A congressional resignation, hurry sickness and the need for respectful restraint
- Two injured when semi-truck crashes through garages of complex, hits propane tank
- Following complaint against Bible in schools, Book of Mormon receives complaint for…
- Landspout forms over Salt Lake County. Here’s how that differs from a tornado
- Wildlife officials trying to trap bear after it approached a tent above Bountiful