RACE, RELIGION + SOCIAL JUSTICE
The President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints now using walker, in good spirits
May 16, 2023, 4:24 PM
SALT LAKE CITY — President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Russell M. Nelson, posted on Facebook Tuesday that rumors of him using a walker are true.
He said from time to time he has challenges with his balance. However, he assures that his heart is good, and his spirits and legs are strong.
President Nelson is currently 98 years old.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Winners announced of SLC Ballpark Next Design competition
- Becky Edwards announces her intent to run to represent Utah’s 2nd Congressional District
- Congressman Chris Stewart announces resignation
- U of U Health, Regence insurance warn they may not reach a contract
- Woman barricades herself inside West Jordan home, then arrested
- Lori Vallow Daybell shrugs after being handed docs about delivering up her kids, video shows
- Church announces site of Charlotte North Carolina Temple
- Sen. Lee says he will vote no on debt ceiling agreement
- Rattlesnakes are appearing on Utah trails, around homes later than normal
- Candidates starting to line up as potential replacement for Rep. Stewart