VALLOW DAYBELL CASE
Lori Vallow Daybell scheduled for sentencing on July 31
May 24, 2023, 3:32 PM
(AP Photo/Kyle Green)
BOISE, Idaho — A sentencing date of July 31, 2023 has been set for Lori Vallow Daybell who was found guilty on charges of murder, conspiracy to commit murder, and grand theft.
On May 12, a jury returned guilty verdicts against Vallow Daybell for:
- conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree of Tylee Ryan and grand theft by deception,
- murder in the first degree of Tylee Ryan,
- conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree of Joshua Jaxon Vallow and grand theft by deception,
- murder in the first degree of Joshua Jaxon Vallow,
- conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree of Tammy Daybell, and
- grand theft.
Sentencing is scheduled to take place at the Fremont County Courthouse.
Tammy Daybell is Chad Daybell’s late wife. Lori Vallow Daybell is currently married to Chad Daybell. Chad Daybell is currently jailed and faces a murder trial in 2024.
We want to hear from you.
Have a story idea or tip? Send it to the KSL NewsRadio team here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Pride-wrapped UTA bus pulled from downtown Pride Parade
- Two people killed in road rage crash near Eagle Mountain are identified
- Kouri Richins family satisfied with partial gag order issued in case, says spokesman
- Gov. Cox says he’s willing to call a special session to change Utah special election law
- Utah House leader signals change to special election law to fill Rep. Stewart’s seat
- Teenager drowns at Palisade State Park after getting caught in storm, officials say
- Witnesses report motorcycle passenger firing at silver car on NB I-15
- Salt Lake City police investigate after fatal overnight shooting outside of New Yorker night club
- Man nearly drowns at Gunlock Falls
- Four killed, including toddler, after plane crashed in Virginia