President Trump tweets ‘warning’ for Comey
May 12, 2017, 8:38 AM | Updated: 10:52 am
SALT LAKE CITY – The fallout over FBI Director James Comey’s firing continues. There are conflicting stories coming from the White House as to why Comey was let go.
Brian Martin and Amanda Dickson of KSL News Radio’s Morning Show spoke to ABC News White House Correspondent Karen Travers and asked about the interesting words coming from President Donald Trump.
Photo courtesy of ABC News
Today’s Top Stories
- Double stabbing sends grandmother and grandson to the hospital
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Paragliding crash in Milcreek leaves one in critical condition
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- Crash in Vernon closes Highway 36
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi