Salt Lake City – Rick Seaney, the CEO of FareCompare.com, joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to talk about the five worst airline fees, and how to avoid them.
Those extra costs include a variety of taxes that get tacked onto the ticket price, change fees, baggage fees, and more. During the following interview Seaney goes through various ways to have those fees waived.
(Photo credit @rickseaney on Twitter)
Today’s Top Stories
- Concealed firearm permit applications drop after new Utah law takes effect
- Murder victim’s family demands ‘Justicia para Gaby,’ calls on suspect to surrender
- New record in supply chain crunch as 100 cargo ships wait to unload
- Woods Cross man charged with child abuse during a game of broom hockey
- Utah labor shortage: Why employees are quitting and where they’re going
- Fatal accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Utah trucking companies feel strain from country’s supply chain problem
- Abandoned uranium mines threaten Navajo people
- ABC News: The FDA may soon allow vaccine mixing as booster shots
- Washington State coach, four assistants, fired for refusing mandate