How to avoid airline fees this summer
Salt Lake City – Rick Seaney, the CEO of FareCompare.com, joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to talk about the five worst airline fees, and how to avoid them.
Those extra costs include a variety of taxes that get tacked onto the ticket price, change fees, baggage fees, and more. During the following interview Seaney goes through various ways to have those fees waived.
(Photo credit @rickseaney on Twitter)
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- 10 famous Utah ghost towns and where to find them
- Monday morning’s cold temperatures nearly set new records
- Used car prices dropping but supply still low
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- The road home is in need of donations and volunteers this winter
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility