President Trump off on his first international trip as commander-in-chief
SALT LAKE CITY — President Donald Trump is heading off on his first foreign trip as the commander-in-chief, and he will first be heading to the Middle East where he will give a speech in Saudi Arabia.
University of Utah Law Professor of Middle Eastern Studies Amos Guiora joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News and says many people will be interested in hearing what President Trump has to say.
“It’s not exactly clear what the thrust is, what the intent is, and exactly who the intended audience is and who will be told what,” said Guiora.
You can hear the entire interview below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Memphis releases video showing police stop that led to Tyre Nichols’ death
- Grand Canyon’s Havasu Falls to reopen to visitors after 3-year closure
- 128 year old Salt Lake Temple time capsule opened
- Easy houseplants for beginning gardeners or pros
- Why is Utah getting walloped with snow this winter?
- Weber Schools move to early out after complaints of heat exhaustion