SALT LAKE CITY — President Donald Trump is heading off on his first foreign trip as the commander-in-chief, and he will first be heading to the Middle East where he will give a speech in Saudi Arabia.
University of Utah Law Professor of Middle Eastern Studies Amos Guiora joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News and says many people will be interested in hearing what President Trump has to say.
“It’s not exactly clear what the thrust is, what the intent is, and exactly who the intended audience is and who will be told what,” said Guiora.
You can hear the entire interview below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Concealed firearm permit applications drop after new Utah law takes effect
- Murder victim’s family demands ‘Justicia para Gaby,’ calls on suspect to surrender
- New record in supply chain crunch as 100 cargo ships wait to unload
- Woods Cross man charged with child abuse during a game of broom hockey
- October storm brings snow and rain across Utah
- Utah labor shortage: Why employees are quitting and where they’re going
- Fatal accident in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Utah trucking companies feel strain from country’s supply chain problem
- Abandoned uranium mines threaten Navajo people
- Gov. Cox signs bill dropping permit requirement for concealed carry