Are you scared yet?
Did the latest terror attack in Europe focused on a “soft target” shake your confidence? Police in Manchester, England
Police in Manchester, England, say a suicide bomber went after Ariana Grande fans at an arena. And now the United Kingdom is at its highest possible terror alert level.
Ogden Police Chief Randy Watt is a counter-terrorism expert and says there’s a reason attackers focus on places like sports arenas.
Today’s Top Stories
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Power outage in Murray leaves 4,943 customers without power
- International airlines suspend some US flights over 5G uncertainty
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- Utah Naloxone and law enforcement reach milestone in preventing overdose deaths
- 1st death from Hurricane Ida; power out across New Orleans
- State officials: Utah ready to store, distribute COVID-19 vaccines
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash