Narrow escape in Kearns
KEARNS — Two women were sent to the hospital after the car they were in rolled and slammed into a Kearns home.
The call came in just after 11 last night at 5570 West Highwood Drive. Jessica Finai saw the car go speeding down the street.
“This is just crazy, this is not something you see every day. A car slamming into a house, when do you see that?” she said.
No one inside the house was hurt, but police say it was a close call.
“We were fortunate. We had a resident of the house that was laying in the bed. Two minutes before this happened, he got up and went and did something in another room. That’s when the vehicle came into the house and it’s obviously very fortunate that he wasn’t in the room at the time,” said Unified Police Lt Bill Robertson.
They are investigating the cause of the crash.
Today’s Top Stories
- 13 year old hospitalized after being run over in Bountiful
- Deputies say evidence pointing to likely homicide in case of Dylan Rounds
- Update: 5-year-old still in critical condition after being hit by truck while riding balance bike
- Utah debates: Here’s how 3rd District candidates stand on the issues (Rep. John Curtis…
- A kidnapped family of 4 has been found dead in California, authorities say
- Biden to pardon all federal offenses of simple marijuana possession in first major steps…
- Voters could see an increase in police presence at the polls
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Church leader speaks of caring for the earth at Why It Matters conference
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces