SALT LAKE CITY – ABC News crime and terrorism expert Brad Garrett joined Brian and Amanda on Utah’s Morning News to talk about the differences law enforcement officials face when fighting terrorism in the U.S. as compared to Europe.
“England has, as a whole a version of the FBI. But Europe does not have a centralized FBI, each country has one,” Said Garrett. It’s a big problem as these guys move around country to country to keep track of where they are and what they are doing. And they have such porous borders there.”
You can listen to the entire interview in the link below.
Today’s Top Stories
- Medical examiner and cadaver dog called to park where investigators found Brian…
- FBI: Human remains found during search for Brian Laundrie
- CDC says certain whole onions from Mexico are linked to Salmonella
- Facebook is planning to change its name, report says
- San Francisco shuts burger spot for not checking vaccination
- Concealed firearm permit applications drop after new Utah law takes effect
- White House details plans to vaccinate 28M children age 5-11
- FDA approves vaccine mixing, and authorizes booster doses of Moderna, J&J
- Lawmakers want audit of Utah election results, state leaders say no statewide fraud
- Are there solutions for the supply chain headaches?