Salt Lake City Police ask for help finding a man suspected of burgling several businesses
SALT LAKE CITY — He’s already hit a handful of Salt Lake City businesses and now police say they need the public’s help before their suspect burgles again.
The tall, slender and balding man was caught in several cameras after police said he hit about a half dozen businesses in the downtown area. Mukhtiar Singh, owner of the Mowhak Market on State Street, said he was hit in early April and found out when his manager tried to open the store the next morning.
“My guy is trying to open the door and then he called me and said, ‘Oh, we have a problem today,'” Singh said, adding that suspect did more than steal from them, “He all damaged. He just break everything.”
KSL showed the pictures caught on Singh’s camera to another manager, also hit by the suspect.
“This is the same guy in a different location. Wow. That’s him though,” said Luke Vankomen, manager of the Mixed Emotions bar, also on State Street. “He pulled the bars off, broke the window, squoze through there.”
If you recognize the man please call police at (801) 799-3000. You can also text anonymous tips to: 274637
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Those who practice intermittent fasting less likely to have severe COVID complications,…
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour