Salt Lake City Police ask for help finding a man suspected of burgling several businesses
SALT LAKE CITY — He’s already hit a handful of Salt Lake City businesses and now police say they need the public’s help before their suspect burgles again.
The tall, slender and balding man was caught in several cameras after police said he hit about a half dozen businesses in the downtown area. Mukhtiar Singh, owner of the Mowhak Market on State Street, said he was hit in early April and found out when his manager tried to open the store the next morning.
“My guy is trying to open the door and then he called me and said, ‘Oh, we have a problem today,'” Singh said, adding that suspect did more than steal from them, “He all damaged. He just break everything.”
KSL showed the pictures caught on Singh’s camera to another manager, also hit by the suspect.
“This is the same guy in a different location. Wow. That’s him though,” said Luke Vankomen, manager of the Mixed Emotions bar, also on State Street. “He pulled the bars off, broke the window, squoze through there.”
If you recognize the man please call police at (801) 799-3000. You can also text anonymous tips to: 274637
Today’s Top Stories
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- Iran calls for US to be kicked out of 2022 World Cup after it changes Iran flag on social…
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- UPDATE: Southbound I-15 lanes in Washington County reopen following closure
- The best tools for Deaf and hard-of-hearing workplace success
- One person flees I-15 crash in Murray
- Construction begins on Midway ice castles one icicle at a time