Logan police officer sings on the job
Shirley Hardman was worried about another kitchen fire when her microwave started acting up, so she called for some help. Officer Kristian Johnson reset it, and his body camera was rolling as he asked her what else he could do for her.
On the video, she looks at him and says he could sing her a song. He says he can’t sing and she quickly responded “You could start now!” She requested “You are my sunshine,” and he immediately obliged. You can hear some of that below.
Hardman told Officer Johnson she would always remember that.
Officer Johnson told the Logan-Herald Journal he couldn’t say no to Hardman because she is so positive about life. And he hopes the video of their interaction will help him through bad days on the job.
Today’s Top Stories
- False alarm of reported shots fired near Granger Elementary
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Iran wants US out of World Cup after change made to Iranian flag
- Latest snow on Utah roads prompts police to encourage safe driving
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead