Logan police officer sings on the job
Shirley Hardman was worried about another kitchen fire when her microwave started acting up, so she called for some help. Officer Kristian Johnson reset it, and his body camera was rolling as he asked her what else he could do for her.
On the video, she looks at him and says he could sing her a song. He says he can’t sing and she quickly responded “You could start now!” She requested “You are my sunshine,” and he immediately obliged. You can hear some of that below.
Hardman told Officer Johnson she would always remember that.
Officer Johnson told the Logan-Herald Journal he couldn’t say no to Hardman because she is so positive about life. And he hopes the video of their interaction will help him through bad days on the job.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Police: Parade shooting suspect contemplated 2nd shooting
- Spanish Fork house catches fire after fireworks not properly extinguished