Murder suicide in Taylorsville
TAYLORSVILLE — Police are trying to piece together what directly led up to a murder suicide Thursday morning.
Unified police Lt Brian Lohrke says the two women were in an alleyway near hard rock drive and hard rock circle, which is about 25th west and 41st south.
“Talking to our officers who are familiar with these two females, they have been out here previously on domestic disturbances and suicidal threats,” he said.
Lt. Lohrke says the suspect was in the process of moving out, and the victim had requested a stalking injunction and protective order against her.
Today’s Top Stories
- Man crashes into Ogden Taco Bell drive-thru window
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- American Red Cross of Utah seeks volunteers in central Utah
- Clearfield Police identify victims in Wednesday’s double homicide
- One person dies on hike at Zion National Park, another hospitalized
- Vehicle collides with unoccupied building in Roy, no injuries
- First Presidency issues 2022 Christmas message
- Six new Latter-day Saint missions to launch in 2023
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]
- Walmart shooter left ‘death note,’ bought gun day of killing