Kurt Cochran remembered at concert in Bountiful park
Hundreds of people gathered at Bountiful City Park on Saturday to remember Kurt Cochran. The man they knew as a musician and recording studio owner in West Bountiful was killed in a terrorist attack in London last March.
Kurt was celebrating his 25th wedding anniversary with wife Melissa at the time. She survived the attack, but still needs crutches to get around. But she was smiling as she looked over the crowd.
“I’m not surprised because of who Kurt was,” she told an interviewer. “It’s just very special to me.”
The family decided to remember Kurt with the public concert instead of a regular funeral.
<iframe width=”100%” height=”300″ style=”background-color:transparent; display:block; padding: 0; max-width: 700px;” frameborder=”0″ allowtransparency=”allowtransparency” scrolling=”no” src=”//embeds.audioboom.com/posts/6048352-friends-remember-musician-kurt-cochran-with-a-concert/embed/v4?eid=AQAAAIIcT1lgSlwA” title=”audioBoom player”></iframe>
Today’s Top Stories
- Gov. Cox appoints John Luthy to the Utah State Court of Appeals
- Evan McMullin sues super PAC, three Utah news stations for defamatory ad
- New poll suggests marriage is dying
- Father and son found dead inside West Jordan home
- Pedestrian killed on NB I-15 in Ogden, another in critical condition
- Judge dismisses lawsuit alleging OB-GYN sexually assaulted over 100 women
- Deputies say evidence pointing to homicide likely in case of Dylan Rounds
- Two men accused of stealing dying piglets from Utah farm face charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Former Utah Royals owner and coach named in women’s soccer abuse investigation