Gordon Hayward to meet with Utah Jazz on Monday
SALT LAKE CITY — Jazz fans are anxious about Gordon Hayward’s future, which begins to take shape this weekend.
Hayward officially becomes a free agent Friday night. The Deseret News reports that Hayward will meet with the Miami Heat and the Boston Celtics on Saturday.
Then on Monday, he will meet with the Utah Jazz to discuss his future. The GM reiterated that re-signing Hayward is the top priority for the Jazz this offseason.
Today’s Top Stories
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints reacts to Roe v. Wade
- San Juan county crash leaves one dead, one injured
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Kearns woman killed in a two-vehicle accident in Idaho
- Elizabeth Smart says she was sexually assaulted on a plane
- Russian missiles hit Kyiv as G7 summit begins in Europe
- Family loses everything to motorhome explosion
- More than 700 flights canceled Sunday
- Planned Parenthood of Utah files lawsuit against the state
- S.B. 174 now in effect in Utah with Supreme Court’s overturn of Roe v. Wade