Bitter about Hayward? Don’t burn, donate
SALT LAKE CITY — A Utah-based company, Medical Review Institute of America, is looking to collect your Gordon Heyward T-shirts and jerseys to send to the African nation of Ghana.
The company is teaming up with World Joy, a Bountiful-based foundation that helps individuals in Ghana, to make a trip this September that will include hygiene items and other supplies.
Zach Harding, company attorney is urging people rather than burning, destroying or throwing jersey’s away to donate them to kids in need.
Donations can be made in person or by mail to:
Medical Review Institute of America (MRIoA)
2875 South Decker Lake Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Attn: Zach Harding
Today’s Top Stories
- Sugar House locals worry 2100 South poses threat to safety and business
- Staff member at school in southern Utah arrested for alleged sexual abuse
- Confrontation with bicyclist sends UTA bus driver to hospital
- 21-year-old woman killed in Provo hit-and-run
- Salt Lake City Police Department hosts holiday Pay-it-Forward event
- Authorities swat down rumors surrounding unsolved killings of 4 University of Idaho students
- Former American Fork soccer coach arrested on charges of child sexual abuse
- Is forcing the homeless into treatment the answer?
- Fire in West Valley City home contained to one room in basement
- Suspect in I-15 shooting named, booked into jail