Two killed in Butterfield Canyon plane crash
SALT LAKE COUNTY — Unified Police confirm two people are dead after the crash of a small plane in Butterfield Canyon.
Lt. Brian Lohrke, UPD spokesman, described the plane as a two-seater but could not identify its exact type. It crashed about six miles from the mouth of the canyon, near a Girl Scout camp. No one there was hurt.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Elk herd again on the move near Foothill Drive and Parley’s Canyon
- Bill would allow individuals to become teachers without a bachelor’s degree
- Check your pantry, a Conagra canned meat recall may affect you
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- A Utah lawmaker and her sister at odds: Should rape victims need to contact police before…
- Credit union will pay for larger dog adoptions this weekend
- As two federal pandemic emergency-assistance programs near an end, Cox has solutions
- Court says gun law targeting domestic violence suspects is unconstitutional
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery