Sen Lee says he can’t support health bill, killing it for now
WASHINGTON DC — Utah Senator Mike Lee said he could not support the Senate GOP’s health care plan along with Kansas Senator Jerry Moran. Add that to Senators Rand Paul and Susan Collins and it does not get enough support.
Lee says the current bill did not go far enough to help middle-class families.
He tweeted that the American people and President Trump deserve a real repeal bill, and he says he will keep fighting until he gets one.
Read more here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Murray Police warning public to be on lookout for scam
- Pickup truck crash leaves two dead
- Three-vehicle crash in Stansbury Park sends two people to hospital
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- The sad history of Tragedy Spring
- ‘Any kind of abuse … is an abomination,’ President Nelson says at Saturday morning session
- Crash involving RV leaves one dead
- Water levels indicate that Utah’s water conservation efforts are working
- Teen arrested, suspected of aggravated murder in Salt Lake City
- “The Letter” details journey from Utah murder through grief to redemption