Utah cruise passenger found dead
SEATTLE — A 39-year-old woman from Utah has died, prompting an investigation aboard a Princess Cruise ship sailing out of Seattle.
A statement from the cruise line confirmed that there was a domestic dispute on board the Emerald Princess around 9 p.m. on July 25, resulting in the woman’s death.
The FBI and other authorities are meeting the ship in Juneau to investigate.
The ship was scheduled to do a scenic fjord cruise today, but it was canceled after the death.
Today’s Top Stories
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- Governor Spencer Cox signs transgender bill, releases statement
- Jordan High student killed in Sandy crosswalk by school bus
- Three vehicle crash in Sanpete County leaves one dead
- Two Republicans voted against bill banning transgender-related surgery, here’s why
- Utah leading a lawsuit against new ESG rule affecting 401(k) plans
- SLC restaurant “Manoli’s” nominated for James Beard Award
- Utah Senate passes transgender-related surgery ban for minors
- More protests today after release of video depicting the deadly police beating of Tyre Nichols
- Salt Lake City traffic stop leads to drug bust, illegal gun recovered