Utah cruise passenger found dead
SEATTLE — A 39-year-old woman from Utah has died, prompting an investigation aboard a Princess Cruise ship sailing out of Seattle.
A statement from the cruise line confirmed that there was a domestic dispute on board the Emerald Princess around 9 p.m. on July 25, resulting in the woman’s death.
The FBI and other authorities are meeting the ship in Juneau to investigate.
The ship was scheduled to do a scenic fjord cruise today, but it was canceled after the death.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two-vehicle crash involving a semi closes Highway 138 on Friday
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- Motorhome crash in Box Elder County claims the life of one person
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- BYU premieres documentary ‘The Black 14: Healing Hearts and Feeding Souls’
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Community theater cancels shows after concerns over casting
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?