Utah 3rd Congressional District candidate makes donation pledge
PROVO — Democrat Kathie Allen vowed Thursday to not accept donations from corporations or corporate political action committees in her 3rd Congressional District campaign.
“I want the people of this district to know without a doubt that if they elect me to represent them in Congress this November, I will not owe a thing to corporate donors or deep-pocketed special interests,” she said.
Read more in the Deseret News here
Today’s Top Stories
- Cottonwood High School wins football game in bizarre fashion
- September was the hottest month in Salt Lake City and it wasn’t close
- What differentiates BYU’s MBA program from other MBA programs
- Nations largest pig farm exposed, two face criminal charges
- How facial plastic surgery and skincare are joining forces
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- Body found in Arches National Park Saturday
- Day 1 in ‘landmark case’ for animal rights
- Man in possession of fentanyl pills, heroin arrested at SLC airport
- DWR officials taking steps to protect California condors