Motorcyclist hits pedestrian then takes off
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police say a motorcyclist hit a pedestrian overnight around Tuesday into Wednesday morning.
Police say the motorcyclist was traveling west on 3300 South when it hit somebody who was crossing the road around 900 West.
Police say passersby called 911, and while they were responding, the motorcyclist jumped back on the bullet bike and took off, leaving the scene and driving away west bound.
The victim is a man in his fifties and was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
They believe it is a black “bullet bike” motorcycle, most likely with some damage.
Today’s Top Stories
- False alarm of reported shots fired near Granger Elementary
- Pilot uninjured in Mountain Green plane crash
- State intends to appeal vacated death sentence of Utah man
- Iran wants US out of World Cup after change made to Iranian flag
- Latest snow on Utah roads prompts police to encourage safe driving
- Car drives into parade, hits horse and rider
- Utah well-represented during international gymnastics competition
- UDOT warns winter storm bringing roadway impacts
- Crash on I-15 in Draper leaves one dead
- 12 Mason Jar Gift Ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas [with recipes!]