Motorcyclist hits pedestrian then takes off
SOUTH SALT LAKE — Police say a motorcyclist hit a pedestrian overnight around Tuesday into Wednesday morning.
Police say the motorcyclist was traveling west on 3300 South when it hit somebody who was crossing the road around 900 West.
Police say passersby called 911, and while they were responding, the motorcyclist jumped back on the bullet bike and took off, leaving the scene and driving away west bound.
The victim is a man in his fifties and was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
They believe it is a black “bullet bike” motorcycle, most likely with some damage.
Today’s Top Stories
- Father of girl who died in Kaysville parade is thankful for those who helped
- GoFundMe started to remember 8-year-old girl who died in Kaysville parade
- Could a gas strike work? One expert doubts it
- Family of Zane James speaks out after settlement reached with Cottonwood Heights
- The Great Salt Lake water level reaches a historic low as Utah continues to face extreme drought
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Anonymous donor offers $50K to help find missing South Salt Lake man
- Dog dies after being left in hot car for more than an hour
- Spanish Fork house catches fire after fireworks not properly extinguished
- Highland Park parade shooting suspect charged with 7 counts of murder, state’s attorney says