Get ready for a cool down in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Get ready for weather whiplash. We are going from an expected high of 92 degrees on Monday, to 68 degrees on Friday. And it will be rainy.
“This is a colder storm system coming our way. It will be a cool morning Saturday when it clears out,” said KSL Meteorologist Grant Weyman.
Temperatures will be 10 to 15 degrees below normal. And the rain will be snow at around 8,000 feet.
Today’s Top Stories
- Missing girl from Arizona found in West Valley basement
- Backcountry skier dead after fatal fall in Little Cottonwood Canyon
- SLCPD makes arrest connected to fatal stabbing case
- UHP arrests man suspected of trafficking New England teen
- Winter blues: light therapy and lifestyle changes can help
- SLCPD officer witnesses wrong-way drunk driver crash into embankment
- Over 20 arrested in Utah County human trafficking sting, 3 victims rescued
- Utah County men facing charges for defrauding the United States
- Skier found dead at Deer Valley ski resort
- Intermountain’s 40-year study provides insight into weight-loss surgery