Get ready for a cool down in Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — Get ready for weather whiplash. We are going from an expected high of 92 degrees on Monday, to 68 degrees on Friday. And it will be rainy.
“This is a colder storm system coming our way. It will be a cool morning Saturday when it clears out,” said KSL Meteorologist Grant Weyman.
Temperatures will be 10 to 15 degrees below normal. And the rain will be snow at around 8,000 feet.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- Two-vehicle crash involving a semi closes Highway 138 on Friday
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Motorhome crash in Box Elder County claims the life of one person
- Time Out on the Field
- BYU premieres documentary ‘The Black 14: Healing Hearts and Feeding Souls’