Reasons to Hope: Part two, Crisis
This week we in the KSL family are addressing suicide with stories on the radio on TV and online.
In a crisis, people may not know where to turn. But there is help and hope available. KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has part two of our special series, “Reasons to Hope.”
Wednesday morning in Part 3, we look at recovery.
If you or a loved one needs any help at any time, call the life line. It’s 1-800-273-talk. And we have more resources listed at ksl.com/suicideprevention.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Some I-15 lanes reopen after hazmat spill in Bluffdale
- After celebrity death to colon cancer, Utah doctor weighs in on colonoscopy
- Provo Police looking for information about two cars in deadly hit-and-run
- WNBA star Brittney Griner released from Russian detention in prisoner swap for convicted arms dealer
- Residents shelter-in-place in Tooele as SWAT situation unfolds
- Sundance Film Festival is seeking volunteers for 2023 event
- Natural Resources helicopter crashes in San Juan County, no injuries
- West Jordan Elementary School is closing its gates after 40 years
- Crashes and bad weather cause traffic across Utah
- Downtown Ogden expansion project begins finalizing plans