Reasons to Hope: Part three, recovery
Family members of someone who dies by suicide are suddenly thrown into a new world of grief and shock. But recovery is possible for them, and for attempt survivors as well.
KSL Newsradio’s Mary Richards has part three of our special series, “Reasons to Hope.”
If you or a loved one is having thoughts of suicide, please use the crisis line at any time. It’s 1-800-273-talk. That’s 1-800-273-talk. We have more resources at ksl.com/suicideprevention.
Today’s Top Stories
- Semifinalists for the new Utah flag design unveiled
- First grade teacher in Magna arrested on felony child sexual abuse charges
- Home improvement tip: Increase the value of your home by weatherproofing doors
- New fire breaks out on Y Mountain in Provo
- BYU student and youngest-ever Survivor contestant says he’s confident he will win
- Be on lookout for suspicious vehicle in Nephi
- Former U.S. Attorney for Utah talks about what FBI can take off your cellphone
- Home prices in Salt Lake City harbinger of a national trend?
- North Korea fires ballistic missile into waters off east coast of Korean peninsula
- Time Out on the Field