Title IX lawsuit filed against Westminster College, women’s soccer coachA senior at Westminster College claims in a Title IX lawsuit that she and other female soccer players were sexually harassed.
11 days ago
Today’s Top Stories
- 16-year-old dead, 2 other teens injured in fatal crash in Juab County
- Bruce Willis’ wife Emma Heming marks his birthday with moving message about grief
- Elk relocation and sections of I-80 closure
- Possible clothing thief at Brigham Young University
- Auto-motorcycle crash sends one to hospital, causes TRAX delays
- Bonneville High School auto mechanics program named best in country
- At least 13 dead after magnitude 6.8 earthquake shakes Ecuador
- Spanish Fork Holi Festival of Colors, coming soon
- Man stranded in Warner Valley slot canyon is in serious condition
- Springville Police Officer has been shot and the suspect is dead.