VOICES OF REASON
Why is workplace diversity and inclusion so important - and so difficult to achieve?On this episode of The Loudmouth Project's Voices of Reason, Jasen Lee and Amy Donaldson are talking about diversity and inclusion in the workplace with Sara Jones, founder & CEO of InclusionPro, which helps executives build inclusion and diversity at their companies and Olga Stoddard, assistant professor of Economics at Brigham Young University and senior research associate with the Science of Diversity Initiative — a collaboration of researchers and practitioners in the field of diversity.
Published: Tuesday, September 24, 2019 | Runtime: 39:36
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings