Looking for some informative family fun? Look no further than Temple Square's Family History Library - an interactive experience that will not only intrigue the adults but also and thrill the kids.
200,000 bulbs, more than a half million plants, and soil cooked to two thousand degrees. These are a few of the little known and surprising secrets of the Gardens at Temple Square. Taylor Powers from KSL NewsRadio's "Your Utah" reports.
KSL NewsRadio and VA Salt Lake City Health Care System are proud to present a new podcast series about Utah's veterans called Upholding Valor.
Today’s Top Stories
- FBI: Dental records show that remains are Laundrie’s
- Skywest flights grounded by technical problems
- Salt Lake City IT employee arrested, accused of working with human trafficker
- What may be in that notebook belonging to Brian Laundrie?
- Canyons School District returns to remote-learning Fridays
- Cila, Amur Tiger resident of Utah’s Hogle Zoo has passed
- FBI: Human remains found during search for Brian Laundrie
- CDC says certain whole onions from Mexico are linked to Salmonella
- Idaho Supreme Court orders change of venue in Daybell case
- Thirsty Great Salt Lake just got a little help from its friends