Very few traffic stops end without a citation if there is any kind of anger involved. We all make mistakes, and sometimes traffic violations just the unfortunate outcome of those mistakes. And while it’d be best to avoid a ticket altogether but following all the rules, sometimes you might get carried away. In those situations, there are things you can do to help yourself if you feel you’ve been treated wrongly or been given an unwarranted citation. Here are a few steps you can take to try to dispute a ticket.
KSL NewsRadio and VA Salt Lake City Health Care System are proud to present a new podcast series about Utah's veterans called Upholding Valor.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings