Rudy Bautista, Libertarian for Attorney General
Rudy Bautista is a private criminal defense attorney who owns his own private practice (Bautista & Campbell, PC). He is one of the few lawyers in Utah qualified by the Utah Supreme Court to defend capital homicide cases (death penalty cases).
Since the beginning of his career, Bautista has represented more than 5,000 clients. He has also helped five clients facing capital homicide charges to avoid the death penalty.
Bautista received his undergraduate degree from the United States Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY in 1991. Before applying to law school, Bautista pursued a career as a Merchant Marine officer.
He graduated with his Judas Degree from the Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark School of Law in 1999.
You can find out more about the candidate here.
Today’s Top Stories
- 8-year-old girl in critical condition after getting injured at Kaysville parade
- Police have arrested a ‘person of interest’ after a mass shooting at July 4th…
- UPDATE: Shooting on TRAX platform leaves one dead, one injured
- Fire officials say aerial firework caused brush fire in Saratoga Springs
- Deuel Creek Fire starts in Centerville overnight, evacuation order lifted
- ‘Jingle Bells’ was originally written as a Thanksgiving song
- Moab police describe fight between woman — now missing — and boyfriend
- Interactive map shows where fireworks are off-limits in Utah
- Campsite planning app offers new clues in case of missing woman Gabby Petito
- Former BYU professor charged with 5 more counts of forcible sexual abuse