Rudy Bautista, Libertarian for Attorney General
Rudy Bautista is a private criminal defense attorney who owns his own private practice (Bautista & Campbell, PC). He is one of the few lawyers in Utah qualified by the Utah Supreme Court to defend capital homicide cases (death penalty cases).
Since the beginning of his career, Bautista has represented more than 5,000 clients. He has also helped five clients facing capital homicide charges to avoid the death penalty.
Bautista received his undergraduate degree from the United States Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY in 1991. Before applying to law school, Bautista pursued a career as a Merchant Marine officer.
He graduated with his Judas Degree from the Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark School of Law in 1999.
You can find out more about the candidate here.
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to “transmission index” – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 14286)
- Utah lifts gathering restrictions on private property, switches back to "transmission index" (pageviews: 8983)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 4442)
- Ogden Police Department confirms shots fired Wednesday night – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 1099)
- US agency ascertains Biden as winner, lets transiton begin (pageviews: 903)
- Developers roll out new COVID-19 test that also detects influenza and RSV (pageviews: 807)
- Two missing teens from Taylorsville last seen in SLC (pageviews: 804)
- The mystery of the Utah monolith found in the desert – KSLNewsRadio (pageviews: 762)