Rudy Bautista, Libertarian for Attorney General
Rudy Bautista is a private criminal defense attorney who owns his own private practice (Bautista & Campbell, PC). He is one of the few lawyers in Utah qualified by the Utah Supreme Court to defend capital homicide cases (death penalty cases).
Since the beginning of his career, Bautista has represented more than 5,000 clients. He has also helped five clients facing capital homicide charges to avoid the death penalty.
Bautista received his undergraduate degree from the United States Merchant Marine Academy in Kings Point, NY in 1991. Before applying to law school, Bautista pursued a career as a Merchant Marine officer.
He graduated with his Judas Degree from the Brigham Young University J. Reuben Clark School of Law in 1999.
You can find out more about the candidate here.
Today’s Top Stories
- Officer-involved shooting causes delays on I-15 in Davis County
- Utah County man pleads guilty to death of West Jordan teenager
- Man arrested in relation to Provo Towne Center Mall bomb threat
- Be Ready Utah: What you need in your emergency winter car kit
- The DWR to update management of black bears
- Genealogy research now tax deductible for members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Bingham High students build intricate gingerbread cathedral
- Christine McVie of Fleetwood Mac dead at 79
- Vail Resorts facing million dollar lawsuit after a Utah bowling alley incident
- Church announces locations for six previously announced temples