Becky Bruce joined the KSL News team on New Year’s Eve, 2007, as Executive Producer of Utah’s Afternoon News. She likes to think of herself as a pioneer – she came to Utah in a minivan, towing a U-Haul trailer some 2000 miles across frozen prairies to get here. She loves Utah’s mountains and low humidity, and the many opportunities the Beehive State offers her family to play outdoors.
Since then, she produced Utah’s Morning News before accepting a new role as Executive Producer of Digital Content in 2016. Between then and 2021, she co-hosted FBI Confidential, a video podcast with Sheryl Worsley and Debbie Dujanovic, and reported and hosted the podcast Hope In Darkness: The Josh Holt Story. All 12 episodes are free to listen anywhere you get podcasts.
These days, you can find her running around like a madwoman as the news director of KSL NewsRadio. If it sounds a lot like herding cats, it’s because it is. But they are the BEST cats in the business, and she knows it.
Becky is a proud graduate of the University of Kentucky and has won two national Edward R. Murrow awards for best newscast, and regional Murrows for feature reporting and best podcast. She also was a member of the team that won a national Murrow in social media for the Cold podcast.
Contact Becky at email@example.com.
Facebook: Becky Bruce
Today’s Top Stories
- Police arrest suspect in West Valley hit-and-run that killed 11-year-old boy
- Alpine School District restricts 52 library books
- CEO and President of Intermountain Healthcare announces resignation
- Woman warns of being followed at local store, police say you should report it
- FBI took 11 sets of classified documents from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home, including some…
- How to have the best of both worlds for your house | Home security and curb appeal
- Police activate endangered missing advisory for 18-month-old boy
- Tomato trouble: Why tomato plants failed this year
- Voluntary recall affects popular brands, Oatly, Premier Protein, Ensure
- United Airlines puts $10 million into plan to shuttle customers by electric aircraft