Boyd Matheson is the opinion editor and head of strategic reach at the Deseret News. He has a weekly column and podcast where he regularly works with thought leaders locally and nationally. He is best known for his principle-based approach to solving issues. For over 25 years he has worked as a consultant, executive strategist and performance coach with global companies.
During his tenure as Symantec’s Director of Corporate Communication, Boyd led an unprecedented charge in transforming the company’s brand, culture, internal communication and leadership development. His political consulting work included speechwriting, crafting communication strategies and providing personal counsel to local and national elected officials. As Chief of Staff for US Senator Mike Lee, he drove a media, communication and policy strategy to build a movement around upward mobility and opportunity for all Americans. His tenure at Sutherland Institute elevated the conservative think tank as the resource for insight, dialogue and solutions that promote a free market economy, civil society and community-driven solutions.
Boyd hosts Inside Sources weekdays from 11:00 AM-Noon.
- Friday: School delays and closures (pageviews: 16401)
- Zombie raccoons in Provo? A warning from Provo PD... (pageviews: 16065)
- More on the lime-green puppy born in North Carolina (pageviews: 8191)
- Listen (pageviews: 7834)
- Long-time Jazz Bear speaks out for first time since firing (pageviews: 5597)
- Win $500 in Gas 3X a Day! (pageviews: 1739)
- Developing: Homicide investigation in Grantsville 4 people confirmed dead (pageviews: 1588)
- Thousands of Gold Star IDs returned to DPS. Is yours one of them? (pageviews: 1377)
- 76,000 Utahns need gold star on driver's license (pageviews: 1109)