Brian Martin co-hosts Utah’s Morning News weekday mornings with Amanda Dickson. Brian’s career began in television news. Growing up, he was always in front of the family VHS camera, making videos and fake newscasts. After graduating from BYU, he anchored and reported for TV all over the country – from Texas, to New York, New Mexico, and even here to Utah. Then, Brian scored a 2-year stint as a radio news anchor in LA and fell in love with the medium. While in LA, he won an Emmy award for writing and producing a television news special about boxer Oscar de la Hoya.
Brian has four children and lives with his wife in the Salt Lake Valley. When he’s not attending a soccer/basketball game, dance performance or school play, he really likes to hit the links. Golf is his passion. Now, if he could just lower his handicap.
- Trump designates elite Iranian military force as a terrorist organization
- Scientists just captured a record 17-foot-long python in Florida
- Prosecutor plans diversion program for low-level suspects
- Homeland Security Sec. Nielsen resigns amid border turmoil
- Hill Air Force Base cited as most at risk in climate change rankings