Cami Mondeaux joined KSL NewsRadio as an intern in the summer of 2019. After a semester away, she missed the chaos of the newsroom — so, she decided to return as a digital content producer that following December. Since then, she’s enjoyed the world of breaking news, local government and all things politics.
Cami is finishing up her last semester at Westminster College, where she’ll graduate with a degree in communication and sociology. A writer at heart, Cami spent her four years engaged in as many school publications as possible — serving as the editor-in-chief of her college newspaper for two years. Outside of the classroom, she’s worked in an array of internships in both Salt Lake City and Washington, DC.
When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in the headlines, Cami enjoys listening to podcasts, drinking iced coffee and continuing her quest to find the tastiest burrito in Salt Lake City.
Contact Cami at email@example.com
Today’s Top Stories
- The four teams the Jazz could play in Round 1 of the NBA Playoffs
- Major abortion case seeking 15-week ban on abortion in Mississippi head to the Supreme Court
- Special session Wednesday won’t address Second Amendment Sanctuary
- Tax Day 2021: What you need to know and how to file for an extension
- Man drowns at Pineview Reservoir, investigation underway
- Vehicles, cars burglarized in West Jordan neighborhood
- Search and rescue teams locate bodies of West Valley City brothers missing on Utah Lake
- Is it time to change careers? 41% of workers are considering it.
- What to do if you find a baby bird out of the nest
- Emergency order extended for drought, Utah Farm Bureau praying for rain