Dan Bammes grew up in Provo and graduated from Brigham Young University. He began his radio career in 1974. He’s worked as a reporter and anchor in commercial and public radio as well as in public relations. He’s also taught radio journalism at the University of Utah. Dan is descended from Utah’s 19th Century Pioneers, but he has family who’s lived all over the world, everywhere from the South Pole to Kyrgyzstan.
Dan came to KSL in 2016.
Contact Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Today’s Top Stories
- Two employees found unconscious at Northrop Grumman, died later at hospital
- One person killed in wrong-way collision on I-15 near Beck Street
- Tom Brady announces retirement: ‘I’m retiring for good’
- Cold weather causes late start for Logan City School District Wednesday
- Potential redesign of new Utah State Flag emphasizes Native American tribes
- Correctional officer assaulted at Utah State Correctional Facility
- Herd of elk pushed away from I-80 and moved back into mountains
- When it’s this cold, keep your pipes from freezing. Here’s how.
- Nikki Haley expected to announce presidential run in Charleston on Feb. 15
- Bill would require parental permission for Utah teens to use social media