Dan Bammes grew up in Provo and graduated from Brigham Young University. He began his radio career in 1974. He’s worked as a reporter and anchor in commercial and public radio as well as in public relations. He’s also taught radio journalism at the University of Utah. Dan is descended from Utah’s 19th Century Pioneers, but he has family who’s lived all over the world, everywhere from the South Pole to Kyrgyzstan.
Dan came to KSL in 2016.
Contact Dan at email@example.com.
Today’s Top Stories
- Update: Bus driver from Alpine School District fired over posters on the bus
- Maggie has her day in the snow
- Utah man finishes World Championship half Ironman while dying from ALS
- Parent speaks about posters found on Alpine School District bus
- Analysts: Mental health calls to Safe UT app ‘more intense’ since pandemic
- Armed robbery at an Ogden 7/11
- Minersville male shot and killed over “self defense” says Sheriff
- Moab homicide victims told friends if something happened to them, they were murdered
- Shining a Light on Domestic Violence: Gabby Petito case brings DV to the forefront
- Instagram user says she saw Petito and Laundrie in Wyoming restaurant